SET 2016 / August 26-28
Featured faculty: Lori Lyford and Jana Gutenson
Did you LEAP into Learning at SET 2016, headlined by the dynamic duo Lori Lyford and Jana Gutenson?!? For some fun photographs, visit our Facebook page! And be sure to put August 11-13, 2017 on your calendar for SET 2017, featuring Bling Quartet, the 2015 SAI Quartets Champions.
Below are handouts from this year's SET (Lori's will be posted soon). Enjoy!
- Beyond the Ictus
- A, E, I, O and YOU!
- Consonants need Love, Too!
- Selling the Song: Expressive Performances
- The Independent Singer
- Musical Leaders Workshop (also covered here: Successful PVIs)
- Decoding the Spots
- Choosing Music is Like Choosing a Bathing Suit
Regional Faculty Classes:
- Arm Waving for Non-Directors, Sally Wallace
- Artistry—For Every Singer, Janice McKenna
- At Home Rehearsal Techniques and Tools, Janice McKenna (updated 8/29/16)
- Breath—How to Get It and Use It, Paula Davis
- Effective Section Leading, Sally Wallace
- Effective Teaching for Chorus Leaders, Paula Davis
- Effective Use of Social Media for Quartets & Choruses: Sue Middleton
- Engaged!: LouAnn Hommel
- Forward Motion; Elizabeth Davies
- Getting Almost Free Money Through Grant Writing, Sally Ryerson
- How To Be A Great Small Chorus, Lucy Heinkel
- How To Never Sing Flat Again, Nancy Kurth
- Musical Unity for Directors and Coaches, Nancy Kurth
- Open Division: Creating a Powerful Package: Katy Hawley & Sue Middleton (updated 8-23)
- Performer’s Boot Camp, Katy Hawley
- Put the Best YOU in the Unit, Ryan Heller (updated 8/12/16)
- Rewarding Ourselves Through Vocal Production Basics, Charlene O’Connor
- Visual Energy Bringing Life To Music, Charlene O’Connor